Friday, August 9, 2013

How to Disable SMS Syncing on Outlook ?

I've paired up my Samsung phone with an Outlook Exchange inbox , and now I've got the outstanding SMS syncing feature. Only, of course, it sucks, since my inbox get's flooded with SMS's that I already have on my phone.

Here you are how to cancel this :

On the phone, go into the email app
  1. Push the menu soft key.
  2. Select "settings".
  3. Select your email address. DO NOT tap "General preferences", tap your actual email address.
  4. Scroll to the bottom and uncheck Sync SMS
OR:
  1. Go to Settings
  2. Select "Microsof Exchange ActiveSync" in Accounts group
  3. Select the "Settings" under Common settings group
  4. Select your email address. Do NOT tap "General preferences", tap your actual email address.
  5. Scroll down to the last choice: "Sync SMS", under Server settings group and uncheck it

No comments:

Post a Comment